New opportunities offer extended reach:
Back by popular demand, the Innovation Stage will be comprised of 30-minute, seminar-based sessions designed to showcase recent industry breakthroughs, success stories, and best practices, all in one convenient location on the Central Hall show floor.
New in 2021, the Processing Innovation Stage will provide you the impact of the Innovation Stage but within a targeted show floor destination - the Processing Zone. Located inside the North Hall.
New to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, the PACK to the Future Stage will consist of 30-minute, seminar-based sessions designed to showcase advancements such as sustainable solutions, smart packaging, and artificial intelligence. Located within the new PACK to the Future show floor destination, inside the North Hall.
Expand Your Reach: Along with your live presentation, we will work with you on a pre-recorded presentation to make your message available on-demand to thousands of additional participants. Your pre-recorded video will air online at the same time as your live presentation, extending your footprint beyond the show floor! The recording will then remain on demand for additional viewing and engagement.
- To submit an abstract for one of our speaking opportunities, please click on the link below.
- On the second page of the application you will be able to select which opportunity you are applying for, either "Innovation Stage", or "Processing Innovation Stage".
- If you would like to be considered for the PACK to the Future Stage, please complete the application for the Innovation Stage or Processing Innovation Stage and select the checkbox stating that you would like your abstract to be considered for the PACK to the Future Stage.
For your submission, you will be asked to provide the following:
• Title of presentation
• Session description (50 words)
• Session abstract (150 words)
• Presenter/co-presenter information
• Target vertical markets and job functions
• Invoice details
In order to present, you must be an exhibiting company at the show. The cost for each accepted presentation is $3,895. There will be three review periods for submitted abstracts; only one abstract per exhibiting company will be considered during each of the three review periods. The review period deadlines are as listed below:
First review period ends: May 7, 2021
Second review period ends: June 11, 2021
Final review period ends: July 14, 2021
Please note all accepted applicants agree to submit a pre-recorded presentation video file, to be aired on the date/time of the live presentation. Recording and editing assistance will be provided by PMMI if needed by the exhibitor. Your pre-recorded presentation will be recorded in August or delivered to PMMI by August 15.